Sivut

Lukijat

15.6.2017

Keep the circus going .... ATC

Gecko Galz has a fun challenge this month

I made this ATC using Clown  from Clowning Around Domino Sheet.


I started with a layer of white Gesso, then some gelatos on top to make the base.
I used Stencil with Oxide ink and then stamped stars and sentiment.
Star is old die cut I found from my stash.

I'd like to enter to some challenges:
Gecko Galz - Under the Big Top
Use your stuff - Warm summer colors
Fab n Funky - Vintage
Crafty Gals - Vintage
A Bit More Time to Craft - AG

4 kommenttia:

  1. Brilliant ATC design, Sari, for the June challenge at Gecko Galz. Love the how you fixed the clown tumbling through the star hoop! Thanks for playing along this month! x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very Vintage Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner ~~ DT Debs

    VastaaPoista
  3. Fantastic image and the colour combo is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wonderful techniques and love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    VastaaPoista

Kommentit tuovat iloa elämääni, kiitos, :)